This year I gave myself an e reader. To be specific, I purchased a Kindle. I absolutely love it and it has been a fun prize that I am using all the time. Now here's the weird part: Ever since I purchased the Kindle... every time I am on the internet... I am bombarded with items that go with a Kindle.
I did buy it online. And I did shop around via the internet to figure out what type of e reader I would prefer. I didn't even notice it at first, as I busied myself with other things on the internet..... answering my email, checking bank accounts and now there is no mistaking that the internet is keeping track of me!
Every advertisement. Every little side bar. They are all Kindle covers. Kindle lights. Kindle protective shields. I must admit it has been rather helpful. And the ploy to tempt me to purchase further items has no doubt worked on me. I now have a protective shield over my touch screen. I have a fun and decorative skin over my Kindle. And I have a dependable cover to protect it. All ideas given to me by the internet.
It's a shame, I can't see food dishes that I would like and could purchase them to be delivered to my door. But then again, maybe the internet would know what foods I enjoy if I first started making a few purchases. This could get awfully expensive though.
I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for an seo company and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment