You'll notice it doesn't say visit Europe, or see Europe, or go to the museums in Europe. No. I want to eat my way through Europe! Pastries, fruit and cheese in France. Pasta, bread, canolis, and gelato in Italy. And chocolate! I want to taste everyone's chocolate. I want to just walk around... or hang out among the people in Europe. Feel of the ambiance. Soak in the culture. And wear a huge baggy pair of pants that will allow me to consume food from every little cafe, or pizza at the ristorante that looks appealing.
My only problem is getting to Europe. Of course I will fly... but it is the length of the flight that scares me. I have a daughter in New York and I fly to see her as often as I can... and it is always difficult. I want to stretch my legs... stretch my back...stretch my whole body! And one time I took the red eye and I was seriously incapacitated for a day or two! And to fly to Europe I'm going to have to sleep on the plane... but I can't lie down!
If only... I could charter plane service. I would select a plane with a wonderful bed. I realize I would not be in a seat belt... but my thinking is that if the plane is going down... I hardly think the belt will matter much. There would be room for me to w a l k a r o u n d... stretch my legs and straighten my back. And surprisingly a private plane is not just for the elite 5% of the population anymore.
If only... well... I can't think of a reason not to go now!
This blog accepts sponsored blog posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment