Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crazy Hair? Product.

I have what I lovingly refer to as crazy hair.  It is not silky smooth.  It is not straight.  It is not wavy.  It is not curly.  It requires product like, for example, Devachan Salon Curly Hair Products.

When my hair dries naturally it is all over the place!  It wings out in weird spots and in all directions.  It's not completely frizzy, unless of course it is damp outside, and then... well let me tell you... it's something to behold.  My hair is coarse like a horses tail and just as thick.

The only way I have been able to bring order to my hair is through extensive blow drying with a big round brush.  And following the penetrating heat of the blow dryer is the flat iron.  But as I said before... if it becomes damp or foggy... the sleek smooth finish is finished.

Devachan Salon Curly Hair Products allowed my hair to dry naturally by giving my weird wave a little curl.  Enough so that my hair looked a little curly.  And a little curly is better than crazy wild... especially when the hair products tame it all.


This is a sponsored post however, all the points and views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment